Sunday, May 19, 2013
Dangerous Times: The Genocidal Logic of Anti-Zionism
by James Lewis
Physicist Stephen Hawking is a famous media scientist, with all the pristine morality of a Hollywood starlet starving for publicity. By calling for an academic boycott of Israel, Hawking just joined the long, long list of bloody-minded professors, as Winston Churchill called his Hawking's species.
Paul Johnson's excellent book Intellectuals shows that most of the famous professors of the 20th century actively promoted mass murder -- far away from home, of course. Most of the bloody-minded gang favored leftist mass murderers like Stalin and Mao, but others supported Hitler before he started to lose. Famous philosopher Martin Heidegger even joined the German Nazi Party, and he never renounced his support. French intellectual star Jean-Paul Sartre managed to serially support Stalin, Mao, and Pol Pot, for a record high murder count of 80-90 million human beings. Sartre never renounced his support, either.
Even today, bloody-minded professors are a dime a dozen on the campuses. They are obscene, but they still thrive like poison mushrooms.
Yet even a Professor Hawking should be able to follow this logic.
1. Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East. It has about 7 million Jews, almost all descended from refugees from deadly persecutions in Europe and the Middle East.
After Mr. Obama called for Hosni Mubarak to resign as president of Egypt in 2011, the "Arab Spring" started mass killings in all the Muslim countries around Israel. Some 100,000 Syrian Arabs have died, and unknown thousands of Libyans, Tunisians, and Egyptians. When refugees from the jihad war in the Sudan run for safety, they often find refuge in Israel. Not in the surrounding Islamist countries, because they are the wrong religion.
2. Israel is the only country left standing after the "Arab Spring." Egypt is starving. Libya is in chaos. Syria is in terminal civil war. Israel is stable and well-defended.
3. It is therefore clear to the shining genius of Professor Hawking that Israel must be an illegitimate foreign substance in the rich native soil of the Middle East and must disappear as soon as possible.
That is the goal of the academic boycott.
4. Israel has always been surrounded by crazy calls for genocide of the Jews (and also for killing Arab Christians, Bahá'ís, and atheists).
Since Jimmy Carter handed Iran to theocrat Ayatollah Khomeini three decades ago, all the schoolchildren in that peaceful country have been forced to chant every single day, "Death to Israel! Death to America!"
Only liberals are idiotic enough to convince themselves that the daily hate indoctrination in Iran means nothing.
Professor Hawking is, of course, a delusional liberal.
5. On top of Iran's hate industry, the Saudis and Gulf tribes are busy paying for international hate campaigns, as shown every day by the excellent MEMRI.org website. European fascist parties are indoctrinating their own followers into the Muslim hate campaign, resurrecting the Dark Ages of Europe's ethnic genocides of the 1930s and '40s. Muslim oil dollars are going to neo-neo-fascist parties that have now gained real power in Hungary, Italy, and Albania.
6. Israel is therefore the obsessive target of a genocide campaign. Iran is predicted to have nukes in a couple of months. Egypt will follow.
Israel declared its independence in 1948, the same year as India and Pakistan did. The 1948 Partition between those countries killed an estimated 3-4 million human beings in Muslim-Hindu riots. The Partition was demanded by the Indian Congress Party, led by...Mahatma Gandhi...who was instantly deified by the Western media for his love of peace.
Remember that year, 1948, the year of independence for Israel, Pakistan, and India.
Pakistan is Muslim and dangerously unstable. It has nukes and missiles.
India is mostly Hindu today. It also has nukes and missiles.
You might call India and Pakistan "apartheid nations" if you were a liberal, and therefore delusional.
But there is no liberal campaign to boycott India or Pakistan.
Same year of independence, same big ethnic divisions, but no liberal boycott.
Professor Hawking has apparently never heard of Pakistan and India and their "apartheid."
It's just one of those things, I guess.
India is still targeted by Muslim jihadis directed by Pakistan.
Professor Hawking is not calling for an academic boycott of India.
Or any other ethnically divided country in the world.
Oddly enough, Hawking is just focused like a laser on Israel.
Winston Churchill had it right, as usual.
Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.
Posted by Sally Zahav at 3:12 AM