by David Bedein
In 1948, Apartheid laws institutionalized racial discrimination in
In 1948, the Arab League of Nations applied the Apartheid model to
In 1948, at the directive of the Arab League of Nations,
In 1948, member states of the Arab League of Nations began to strip the human rights of Jews and to expel entire Jewish communities who had resided in their midst for centuries
In the mid 1960's, The Arab League of Nations spawned the PLO to organize local residents to continue the war to deny Jewish rights the right to live as free citizens in the land of Israel - well before Israel took over Judea, Samaria, and the Old City of Jerusalem in the defensive war waged by Israel in 1967.
And since its inception in 1994, the newly constituted Palestinian Authority, created by the PLO, has prepared the rudiments of a
1. The right of Palestinian Arab refugees and their descendents to return to Arab villages lost in 1948 will be protected by the new Palestinian state.
2. While 20% of
3. Anyone who sells land to a Jew will be liable to the death penalty in the
4. Those who murder Jews are honored on all official Palestinian media outlets.
5. Palestinian Authority maps prepared for the
6. PA maps of
7. Recent PA documents claim all of
8. The right of Jewish access to Jewish holy places is to be denied in the new
9. The Draft Palestinian State Constitution denies juridical status to any religion except for Islam.
10. No system which protects human rights or civil liberties will exist in a
If that is not a formula for a totalitarian apartheid state of
Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.