Thursday, November 2, 2017

Muslim Terrorist Who Killed 8 Near 9/11 Memorial Linked to Places Where Muslims Celebrated 9/11 - Daniel Greenfield




by Daniel Greenfield

New Jersey has an enemy population. And it poses an ongoing terror threat.




Sayfullo Saipov, the Uzbek Muslim terrorist who killed 8 in a Car Jihad attack, at one point used a Paterson, NJ address. His truck had been rented in Jersey City.

Paterson has been nicknamed "Paterstine" due to its large Muslim settler community with noted pro-terrorist sympathies. The PLO terror flag flies over Paterson's City Hall. And Muslims there celebrated on 9/11.

Danusha Goska noted some of the accounts at Front Page Magazine.
Tom Penicaro: "I worked for PSEG in Clifton on the Paterson boarder and I witnessed it firsthand. They were celebrating in the streets cheering and stomping on the flag. I am a Marine and I remember very very clearly because I was so pissed I wanted to engage them with a bat I had in my van."
Walter Emiliantsev: "I lived in NJ at the time on Demott Ave., Clifton! When I tried to go to Paterson to my brother in laws shop, I usually took Main Ave. There were so many people dancing on Main, I couldn't get through! I KNOW what I saw!"
Finally, we know that six of the 9-11 hijackers lived in Paterson, NJ, and they used the computers of a nearby campus in planning their attacks.
The Uzbek Muslim settler terrorist had also apparently rented his truck in Jersey City. That was where even more notable Muslim terrorist celebrations took place.
"When I saw they were happy, I was pissed," said Ron Knight, 56, a Tonnele Avenue resident who said he heard cries of "Allahu Akbar" as he shouldered his way through a crowd of 15 to 20 people on John F. Kennedy Boulevard that morning.
A retired police captain, Peter Gallagher, said he cleared a rooftop celebration of 20 to 30 people at 6 Tonnele Ave., a four-story apartment building with an unobstructed view of Lower Manhattan, in the hours after the second tower fell.
"Some men were dancing, some held kids on their shoulders," said Gallagher, then a sergeant. "The women were shouting in Arabic and keening in the high-pitched wail of Arabic fashion. They were told to go back to their apartments since a crowd of non-Muslims was gathering on the sidewalk below and we feared for their safety."
Carlos Ferran, 60, who lives in the same building as Knight, said he was on his way to a liquor store to buy beer when he came across the gathering on the sidewalk.
"Some of them had their hands in the air," Ferran said. "They were happy."
And Jersey City was also a terror hub for the original World Trade Center bombers. The van used in that attack was rented in Jersey City. Just like the truck in the current attack.

New Jersey has an enemy population. And it poses an ongoing terror threat.

Daniel Greenfield, a Shillman Journalism Fellow at the Freedom Center, is a New York writer focusing on radical Islam.

Source: http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/268285/muslim-terrorist-who-killed-8-near-911-memorial-daniel-greenfield

Follow Middle East and Terrorism on Twitter

Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment