Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Black civil rights attorney Leo Terrell announces his support for the re-election of Donald Trump - Bill Schanefelt


by Bill Schanefelt

He's had enough of the madness.


This is a big deal.

Many of us who have listened to or watched Fox News over the years are familiar with civil rights attorney Leo Terrell. I always dismissed him as an annoying blowhard whose spouting of Democrat talking points was used by the hosts as a foil and for entertainment value.

Last Sunday, I was surprised to find that Mark Levin did not share that view and, in fact, holds Mr. Terrell in high regard. Who knew?

I had heard Mr. Terrell (perhaps on Tucker Carlson's show) talking sense, for a change, on Democrats, race, and Black Lives Matter, but I gave it little heed or credit.

So I was intrigued when I saw that he would be appearing on Mr. Levin's show, Life, Liberty & Levin, this past weekend. What I viewed (part 2 here) and listened to was shocking:
I have 30 years invested as a Civil Rights attorney, public school teacher as you mentioned, and I'm frustrated and disappointed in the Democratic Party and the left. I mean, it really started a couple of weeks ago when Joe Biden made that comment, that awful comment, that insulting comment that if you vote Republican, you ain't black. I'm a Civil Rights attorney. That statement was condescending and insulted every African-American, and every American, and then you follow up with a series of protesting, which is perfectly okay, but the failure of a Democratic Party to call out the rioting, the looting, the murder is just something that I, as a Civil Rights attorney could no longer sit and just basically stay quiet.

Fox News screen grab.

There's a whole lot more where that came from, and I strongly recommend that readers watch the clips or read the transcript linked above.

Now comes this:
Civil rights attorney Leo Terrell went on a tweetstorm today. Democrats should take notes.... A few weeks ago, he began giving scorching commentary against BLM and Democrats....He hasn't said he'd vote for President Trump until today when he went on a social media rant against Democrats. "If the presidential election was held today, I would vote for #DonaldTrump. America Is more important than party loyalty."
If the Democrats have lost Leo Terrell, they've lost black Americans, to say nothing of the rest of civilized America!

Bill Schanefelt is retired, his profile may be found on LinkedIn, and he usually responds to emails sent to ringchadburn@hotmail.com.

Source: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/07/black_civil_rights_attorney_leo_terrell_announces_his_support_for_the_reelection_of_donald_trump_.html

Follow Middle East and Terrorism on Twitter



No comments:

Post a Comment