Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Black to Giuliani: 'Right on brother. Way to go Rudy!' - Lloyd Marcus



by Lloyd Marcus


All heck broke loose in the media when white former Mayor Rudy Giuliani smacked down black race pimp Michael Eric Dyson with the truth about black-on-black crime during a TV panel discussion.  As an American who happens to be black, I say, “Right on, brother.  Way to go, Rudy!”  It is about time someone got into the face of these despicable human beings like Dyson, whose evil intention is to divide our great nation along racial lines for political and personal gain.  Dyson and his ilk are disgusting.  We must not submit to their arrogance, bullying, and assumed superiority.

Typically, the left is having a cow, and even some on the right are chiding Rudy for “going too far.”  Simply telling the truth is not allowed when dealing with black destructive behavior in America.  Nuanced responses are expected, exempting blacks from all responsibility, citing racist white America as the bad guys.

In typical race pimp fashion designed to silence whites, Dyson used the deplorable tactic of calling Rudy a racist, claiming that Giuliana has a “white supremacy” mindset.  Thank God, Rudy did not back down, cower in fear, and start walking back his comments.  God forbid that compassionate Americans who have a sincere desire to turn things around in the black community allow themselves to be intimidated into silence by evil race exploiters and profiteers.

Remarkably, Dyson went on to launch the absurd narrative that Rudy, by simply stating facts and refusing to pander to black bad behavior, is racist and a contributor to the problem.  This is what vile race pimps do – usually getting away with their crap.  Rudy refreshingly showed some backbone.

During a recent interview, I was asked what event turned me into a black conservative.  Upon giving it some thought, I was reminded that my great awakening began at around age 9.

Back in the 1950s, my parents, four younger siblings, and I lived in a rundown leaky-roof row house in the ghetto of east Baltimore, with a potbelly-stove in the living room.  I remember our excitement upon being approved to move to the brand-new 11-story government projects building.  Our 6B apartment (funny how I still remember our apartment and apartment number) was fully equipped with new appliances.  We were in heaven.

Over time, I witnessed the destruction of and disrespect for our building by a majority of the all-black residents.  The elevators were regularly out of service due to vandalism.  After people broke the light bulbs, the dark stairwells were used for various forms of criminal activities and as toilets.  Despite overhearing numerous residents complaining about whitey, I clearly saw that whitey was not solely responsible for all of our woes.  According to my childhood experiences, only a handful appreciated, respected, and kept their apartments nice.

At my early age, I sarcastically said, “How can we stop mean white people from sneaking into our building at night, peeing in the stairwells, leaving broken wine bottles, and raping people?”  Even as a child, I knew everything wrong was not the white man's fault and that we possessed power to positively impact our lives.

It is beyond-the-pale evil that the MSM, Democrats, and a majority of the modern civil rights movement are attempting to convince blacks that in terms of race relations, our nation has progressed minimally since the 1950s.  Their vile, insidious false narrative says blacks are denied justice and white cops shoot blacks at will.

Living in the projects, I was too young and uninformed to understand the political dynamics involved.  And yet, I instinctively understood that fellow residents in the government projects did not respect their apartments because they did not earn or own anything, thus feeling no pride of achievement or ownership.

As a young adult, I won the Mr. Baltimore contest.  While I cannot remember the question, here is the answer that won me favor with the judges.  “You must first get the ghetto mindset out of the people before you can truly take them out of the ghetto.”  This observation was birthed out of my firsthand experiences living in the projects.

I do not recall a single "road to Damascus" moment marking when I officially became a black conservative.  However, the seeds of my conservative roots were planted in my early childhood.

Fortunately, I have built up an immunity to the victim mindset instilled by Michael Eric Dyson and his shameful traitorous black posse to keep conned blacks voting for Democrats.

Again, I tip my hat to my patriot brother Rudy Giuliani for compassionately taking a courageous step toward starting an honest dialog regarding uplifting and empowering my fellow black Americans.


Lloyd Marcus

Source: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2014/11/a_black_to_giuliani_right_on_brother_way_to_go_rudy.html

Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment