Sunday, August 6, 2017

Hebrew Music Video Glorifying the Killing of Israeli Jews Circulates on Palestinian Social Media - MEMRI




by MEMRI

Another blatant proof of the continual, murderous incitement by our "peace partners".


MTV6148.jpg


An animated music video with Hebrew lyrics was posted on July 28 on a Palestinian YouTube channel. The video is part of a campaign that has been making the rounds on Palestinian social media over the past few weeks under the hashtag #Rage_For_Al-Aqsa following the Al-Aqsa Mosque unrest. It includes footage from stabbing and car-ramming attacks, and includes lyrics such as "I will attack you, tear you apart, stab you" and "I will cleanse my country of every Jew."
Song lyrics: "Oh Shin Bet agent, soldier, settler, policeman, I will attack you, tear you apart, and stab you. I will do what's never been done before for the sake of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, so that the Jews will know who I am – a Muslim, an Arab, a Palestinian. I will kill you, I swear by my religion.


"Oh Shin Bet agent, soldier, settler, policeman, I will attack you, tear you apart, and stab you. I will do what's never been done before for the sake of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, so that the Jews will know who I am – a Muslim, an Arab, a Palestinian. I will kill you, I swear by my religion.

MTV61481.JPG
"An enemy lies in wait for you in every alley. You will be killed, I guarantee.

MTV61482.JPG
"An axe, a knife, a gun, or a rifle will kill you – yes, kill, not take you prisoner. I will cleanse my country of every Jew. I will strive for that with all my might. I swear to do that with my own two hands.

MTV61483.JPG
"Oh Shin Bet agent, soldier, settler, policeman, I will attack you, tear you apart, and stab you. I will do what's never been done before for the sake of the Al-Aqsa Mosque, so that the Jews will know who I am – a Muslim, an Arab, a Palestinian. I will kill you, I swear by my religion."





MEMRI

Source: https://www.memri.org/tv/hebrew-music-video-glorifying-killing-israeli-jews-on-palestinian-social-media

Follow Middle East and Terrorism on Twitter

Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.

No comments:

Post a Comment