by Jerusalem Post Staff
"I am considering a massive attack. Bigger than ever before. I am close to making a decision. We are all set for it," the US president told Axios.
US President Donald Trump is close to making a decision on whether to launch a new major combat operation against Iran, he told Axios on Thursday.
"I am considering a massive attack. Bigger than ever before. I am close to making a decision. We are all set for it," he said.
Trump added that Israel "would join in two minutes if I ask them to," but that there would be "consequences" to it joining the strikes, and that the United States didn't need any assistance.
His relationship with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Trump said, was very good. "Relations with Bibi are very good. I would meet with him if he is here," he stated.
Iran wants to negotiate, Trump says
During the interview with Axios, Trump also said that Iran wants to negotiate, but that they "haven't received enough pain yet."
Two regional sources corroborated that the Iranian leadership was "not being helpful" in negotiations, and had not accepted the latest proposal.
Jerusalem Post Staff
Source: https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/iran-news/article-903482
No comments:
Post a Comment