by Canary Mission
Students praise Adolf Hitler, demonize Jews and glorify terrorist organizations.
Anti-Israel students at McMaster University in Ontario, Canada have published multiple social media posts praising Adolf Hitler, demonizing Jews and glorifying terrorist organizations.
A firestorm has broken out in the McMaster community following a December 2017 McMaster Report by anonymous campus anti-Semitism watchdog Canary Mission, which identified 39 current and former students who posted over 280 bigoted comments on social media.
The Canary Mission exposé includes a video (Jew Hate At McMaster) and in-depth profiles of the individuals:
The individuals were all affiliated with McMaster Solidarity for Palestinian Human Rights (Mac SPHR), the local campus anti-Zionist organization, which is a Canadian wing of Students for Justice in Palestine (SJP).
The list of outrageous comments include:
- “Death to America and white people” — Nadera Masad
- “How long does it take a zionist woman to take out the trash?............Nine months.” — Nadera Masad
- “I honestly wish I was born at the time of the second world war just to see the genius, Hitler, at work.” — Rawan Qaddoura
- “falastine ibladna wel ya7ood eklabna [palestine is our land and the jews are our dogs].” — Walid Abdulaziz
- “Where is hitler when u need one?’ I literally ask this every day.” — Esra Bengizi
- “I'm actually going to the rule the world and get rid of anyone who doesn't have basic common sense or if you're yahoodi [Jewish]” — Esra Bengizi
Yesterday the Algemeiner ran an article on the report. The response was rapid, with McMaster students, Mac SPHR and individuals profiled in the report all addressing the concerning revelations.
Spotted at Mac, a McMaster community chat forum on Facebook with over 29,000 members, discussed the issue.
The anti-Zionist Mac SPHR released a statement on their Facebook page that condemned the anti-Semitic comments posted by the numerous members and officers within their organization.
However the response was not all positive.
“The only good Zionist is a dead Zionist. Add that to my profile.”
This was the shockingly unrepentant tweet sent out by Nadera Masad within a day of being exposed for promoting violence against Jews and praising Hitler. Since over 6.4 million Jews currently reside in Israel, her statement is nothing short of a call for a genocide — in greater number than even her hero Hitler.
A few hours later she tweeted, “I keep saying, we need to cleanse the world of creatures such as these dirty white Americans,” with the note, “Add this to my canary profile.”
Follow Middle East and Terrorism on Twitter
Copyright - Original materials copyright (c) by the authors.