Sunday, April 5, 2009

The Arab “friends” of the U.S.A.

 

Arabs in general and Islamic Jihad, al-Qaeda in particular share a religious hatred of the United States.

 "Official" as well as unofficial Palestinian groups remain sworn enemies of the United States. All Palestinian terror groups, including the American-supported Fatah "government" of the Palestinian Authority, are quietly but very determinably expanding ties to al-Qaeda. There is no doubt about this. Fatah, Hamas, Islamic Jihad and al-Qaeda all share a deep ideological and religious hatred of the United States. Operationalizing this common antipathy, these kindred foes have now gone beyond a mere conceptual affinity to active field cooperation. Indeed, with growing commitments to shared weaponry and information as well as to the joint establishment of safe houses and crucial tactical resources, such ties could soon produce nuclear and/or biological mass-destruction attacks against major American cities. This video was produced in Kuweit :

http://www.tangle.com/view_video.php?viewkey=0861ff3eabea1ceb73e4

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am an american.
I was born at Camp Pendleton CA.
I have lived here
all my life.
I partly rejoiced at 9/11.
I know. It's horrible. And the guilt I feel, immesurable.

This is not the democracy that I was taught to believe in.

This is a plutocracy.
It takes extreme advantage of the
people that it pretends to represent.

Post a Comment