Thursday, April 20, 2023

Notice to Readers of this (Midle east and Terrorism) Blog - Sally Zahav

 

by Sally Zahav

Blogger.com begins censoring articles.

Dear readers,

Recently, Blogger.com, which has been hosting this blog for more than 10 years, has begun censoring some of the articles that I post and issuing warnings on other articles. In response to this new level of censorship and infringement of my free speech, I am in the process of developing a blog on Substack. While I'm continuing to post on this blog, I have already posted some articles on Substack (so far, duplicates of what I post here). The intention is eventually to post all articles on the Substack blog instead of in this space, but for now, all articles will appear here.

Best regards to all,

Sally Zahav

Source: Middle East and Terrorism blog

Follow Middle East and Terrorism on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment